- Daughter of the Regiment: A Lighthearted Opera That’s a Total Romp
- Cafe Nordo Revisits The Modern American Chicken
- Please Don’t Encourage Them — Sugar Daddies at ACT
- The Wizard of Oz‘s Dorothy Glows at the Paramount (and Your Little Dog Too)
- Blak Cloud: Where the Audience Decides Which Witch Burns
- Solid Performance, Predictable Story: Broke-ology at Seattle Public Theatre
- Phoenix Jones and the Invocation of Mutual Combat
- Can You Search Netflix by Actor or Director? It Depends!
- No More Dogs in Grocery Stores!
- Jewish Renaissance Music Gets "Obscene" with Ensemble Lucidarium
- Where to Eat Chinese Food for Thanksgiving in Seattle (Are You Ready for Some Football?)
- SYSO: An Astonishing Young Orchestra in our Midst
- Damon Jones on Seattle Parks Adds Green Space, Views to Maple Leaf & Madison Park
- Susan T on A Remarkable Young Quartet in Modigliani
- Larry Cravetz on Jewish Renaissance Music Gets “Obscene” with Ensemble Lucidarium
- Charles on Don’t Watch The Rest of The Killing! Here’s How It Ends!
- Jessica Cassel on No More Dogs in Grocery Stores: A Reasonable Reader Responds
- Ron on A Few Rules for Seattle’s Small Game Hunters